SMDC with the support of the Lebanon Enterprise Development (LED) project funded by USAID cordially invites you to:
Overcoming Fear of Public Speaking.
A more personalized approach based on different personalities traits.
Attendees will have a basic blueprint to acknowledge how the fear of PS is manifesting itself on them physically, emotionally, and mentally.
They will also have basic startup plan on how to overcome their own personal Fear of public speaking. And will definitely leave the webinar motivated and inspired enough to get that journey started.
There will be ample opportunity for questions and answers after the presentation.
This webinar will cover:
- How does PS Fear manifest itself?
- PS FEAR is a personal experience, tips & solutions
- Physical, emotional, and mental manifestations of PSF
- How is it manifesting itself on each one of us?
- Going beyond breathing & relaxation tips to overcome PSF
- Open Q&A
Who Should Attend:
Anyone serious about knowing himself better, and challenging himself enough to face his fear of Public Speaking.
COURSE FEES: – FREE – Complimentary
VENUE: ONLINE ZOOM
Date: Tuesday June 1st, 2021 at 4 pm